If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to Willy's

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Razor

Once apon a time I was just surfing through the web, looking at some fabulous images created with blender. And at one point, I came across a simple shaver rendered image. And I thought, 'Oh lets render this!'

So I did.

Let's Shave (Idea & Original image from RBahn (Blenderguru))



The image above shows the 3 modeling of the shaver.


The birds eye view of the shaver (with materials)

Now, using a previous knowledge of creating water droplets, I decided to create water droplets again for this experiment.




After looking at the water droplets closer, I realized the water droplets did not look as water, rather a rock or a transparent glass sculpture.




Therefore, after adjusting the transparency and materials, I was able to get a result below:






Now, I added depth of field.

Depth of Field


This work was actually good practice to practice modeling and materials + lighting. I am generally satisfied with the final result, however there is definitely room for improvements.