If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to Willy's

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Books!

This is my UV Wrapping practice work/ experimental work!

UV Wrapping was always my weak point (and still is) and one of the difficult and cumbersome stuffs that I did not want to do. However, I realized if I knew how to utilize UV Wrapping well, I will be able to create some fabulous work. Therefore, I decided to practice.
Since UV Wrapping is very effective in adding textures such as images, I decided to practicing adding the cover pages of books.

3D Modeling process
Now, after rigorous UV Wrapping experiment, I came up with this:

UV Wrapping + Rendering
WOW! IT'S BOOKS!

Although my brother criticized (alot actually) about the details of the UV Wrapping (and even the modeling part) I was happy to come up with this result for my first UV Wrapping practice.