If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to Willy's

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Interior Case Study #1

In this case study, I decided to create an interior piece with blender using an architecture model which was displayed on the MBC 32nd Architecture, Interior Architecture and Furniture Expo.

Interior Model

Source Interior


Interior looks pretty cool; I really like the arrangement of stairs and space where the user can use.

Now, I started to create the interior scene of the house.




Since the Interior scene looks bit dark, I decided to add lighting into the scene.


Still bit dark.


Now its better. For better view behind the scene, I temporarily removed the cabinet.


Now, in order to create interior-scene like image, I decided to adjust the colour of the lighting to something which people could feel warm.


Blender Wired Frame View



While I was finding a good perspective of the interior, I  realized there was something called a focal length in a camera option in blender. And by using that I was able to get absolutely fabulous interior scene compositions.

Focal Length Adujustment


This work is still in work in progress, and I am planning to develop more later on. Until now, the interior looks very nice.