If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to Willy's

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Airplane Interior (Work in Progress)

Another Interior Work!

In this work, I decided to create a luxurious airplane interior. The image below is modeled interior:



Now, I added some tables with cups.



I realized creating an interior is extremely difficult (especially an airplane interior).

So I decided to do something else for a second - Practicing with Depth of Field!
For this experiment, I arranged large number of wine cups.


This is the view that I will be using for the depth of field experiment.


Final Render with Depth of Field
The Final result looks really great with depth of field, which makes the image more realistic than before. I think depth of field is very important factor which artists should consider for finalizing the rendered image.