If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to Willy's

Monday, April 8, 2013

Glass & Chess Scenery

Got inspired by one my brother's rendered image, I decided to render a scenery with the chess piece I created previously with a simple glass cup.

Compositional & Light Preview
I realized that the lighting is extremely important for this experiment, as the image above looks... you know. Very Fake. Therefore, I decided to adjust the lighting to make the environment darker.

Light Pre-Adjustment
Now, it looks bit better. However the environment seems too dark.

Rendering Process 1

Rendering Process 2

Final Rendering
After experimenting with few more lighting tests, I decided that this is good enough. One thing I realized from this tutorial is that scenery is really, really hard.

Render Engine: Luxrender