If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to Willy's

Monday, April 1, 2013

Blender Can Advertisement

With help with the tutorial in the website called blenderguru.com, I tried to create a can advertisement for blender.



After trying to render this image with all the lighting, I was able to achieve this image:


As we can see, the surface the of the floor is glossy, while what I was trying to achieve was to make it reflective.

Rendered image with reflective floor surface.

Rendered image with reflective floor surface with black background.

Using the files from the tutorial, I added the texture to the can.



Now, I was told to create droplets and mists for the water vapor on the can.
Image of the droplet

Droplet(s)


Application to the can.



The Blender can with the mist.

Rendered image with water droplets, but without image.

This is the Final outcome of the blender can.
Now, I tried to create a variation for the advertisement view for the blender cans:


Final Result
The Final results looks really great, as the image has realistic outcome; plus it is an advertisement-styled image. From this study, I was able to understand vast range of possibilities for how blender could be used for.

Render Engine:Blender Render

(Tutorial help: blenderguru.com)